Friday, November 20, 2015

Little Red


A Finish :D
Little Red Riding Hood
Praire Schooler 


It's the busy crazy season now...my daughter has her dance concert end of month, she may be 20 years old but she still needs me to help her with costume changes as she has 12 different costumes!



Also I work in hospitality at a holiday park so we are getting ready for the busy season.


And currently it's a stinking hot 40 degrees...to hot for stitching.
In exciting news, Sunday I pick up my new car!!

See you next week..happy stitching xx

2 comments:

  1. I used to work in a theme park so I know how you feel! Your stitching is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Red design - especially the wolves running round the outside! Your daughter looks amazing in one of her many costumes. Hope the show goes well.

    ReplyDelete